Our oil market research publication (Oil Markets Weekly) provides comprehensive market insight while answering the following key questions
- What factors are driving global oil supply, demand, and price movements?
- How can geopolitical factors and new regulations influence oil prices and market trends?
- At what level might the global oil inventories be at over the next two years?
- When might the oil markets be at a turning point, and how could that affect investment decisions?
- What are the physical differentials of various OPEC and non-OPEC crude grades and what are their expected future prices?
- What is the potential impact of global oil supplies on price movement and investment decisions?
- How may prices of international crude benchmarks provide enhanced returns for national crude suppliers?
Our research provides oil traders; suppliers, consumers, and investors, with just-in-time expert insight and key information necessary while making investment decisions. Our forecast also provides an opportunity for companies to validate their internal forecast with our external specialised forecast.
- A weekly updated market report covering supply, demand, stock, refining, and price outlook over a two -year time horizon combined with a weekly geopolitical insight.
- A weekly updated financial and commodity market trends review including financial indices, metals, fuels, oil majors stocks, time and inter-crude spreads, refining margins, and long-short contracts positions.
- Reviewing oil data from key global energy data suppliers including OPEC, IEA and the US Energy Information Administration (EIA).
- Periodic market alerts providing expert insight on global oil and energy issues.
- Direct access to the analyst for clarification purposes via email, phone or webinar.